Thursday 19 April 2012

MUST HAVE - Best of British Homeware items & More!!

Debenhams Bed Spreads


Has anyone else noticed all the cool British/London themed stuff in shops for the Queen's diamond Jubliee and the Olympics??? I have to say I love it!! From Bulldog pillows to bunting with flags and Red telephone box picture frames... Fun and patriotic!!

I've gathered some of my favourites :-)

All from Debenhams
From top Left to Right: Red British Dog cushion £20 | Union Jack & Corgi Cushion £12 | Pink Floral Print Union Jack Pillow £17.60 | Union Jack Cushion £6.90 | Cream British Bulldog Cushion £10.50 | Six Union Jack Glasses £5.40 | Jubilee Print Laptop Case £22 | Union Jack Patchwork Throw £96 | Union Jack Worktop Saver £14.40 | Camel Union Jack Doorstop £15 | Union Jack Slivers £12.50 | Large Union Jack Printed Trunk £250


Here are some more I found in Matalan... Love this heart pillow and the Union Jack Boxes

£12 at Matalan - The other side has a heart pattern... Love!!



Set of 3 Large Boxes £15 at Matalan



Set of 3 trunks £70 at Matalan

There are so many I could go on forever, just a small selection. Most shops are carrying some sort of British theme so get out there and have a look and do your part for our nation :-) ha ha!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx