Monday 21 May 2012

CELEB STYLE - Where did she get that? Lauren Pope TOWIE Croc Print Bikini in Sauna

For those of you who watched TOWIE (The only Way is Essex) last night you will have seen Chloe Simms and Lauren Pope in the Sauna, looking fab and wearing some really cute bikinis!

Want to know where Lauren Pope got her bikini?

Lauren Pope in Sauna on The only way is Essex
It is the Maine Metal Link triangle bikini by the amazing swimwear designer Melissa Odabash! I love her bikinis and have a few myself. Below you will find links to various bikinis by Melissa just like Lauren's... enjoy!!

Maine Metal Link £175 @Boutique 1
  
Melissa Odabash St Kitts brown Snake Bikini £112.50 @ Simply Beach


Melissa Odabash Cheetah print bikini £190 @ net a porter

Melissa Odabash Jasmine Kaftan £459 @ Simply Beach
Enjoy ladies :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx