Friday 6 July 2012

FASH NEWS *** CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN UNVEILS NEW CINDERELLA SHOES

On Wednesday night during Couture Fashion week (when else?) Christian Louboutin finally unveiled his latest creation in collaboration with Disney.

He has just managed to materialise every little girls fantasy...

Cinderella's  Glass Slipper!!

When I was little I imagined so many times what these would look like.

With Lace, Swarovski Crystals and Butterflies Mr L has done an amazing job!!!

I absolutely love them. And the good news is 20 fans will receive a pair free so keep your eyes peeled for further announcements here from Louboutin.

What do you think are they amazing or what?








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx