Wednesday 15 August 2012

Everybody in WHITE go put your hands up! Emma Stone, Elle Macpherson...

I am totally in love with white at the moment. Probably to do with the weather in London being so lovely but it seems every second thing I am buying is white and I am not the only one!  Elle Macpherson is a big fan of white and always looks groomed and gorgeous (Blog to come on Miss Macpherson)

Emma Stone in Rag & Bone jeans with Christian Louboutin Pumps

Elle MacPherson in White



Here is a few gorgeous items I have found in white...



Rosamosario Biki @NET-A-PORTER £230 | Studded Shorts Rare@TOPSHOP £10 | Knitted jumper @TOPSHOP £36 | Rag & Bone ripped skinnies @DONNAIDA £160 | California Couture tee Juicy Couture @NET-A-PORTER £40

In particular I love the ripped skinny white jeans!!!
Don't forget to check out the hottest new site for celeb fashion at bargain prices!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx