Tuesday 4 December 2012

My Xmas list for Santa.. if you are listening :-)

Dear Santa, 
for Christmas can I please have...

1. An iPad mini Black 32GB Wifi
Price £349 at Apple

I already have an ipad and didn't think I would like these but after trying one out in the Apple store, I love them more than the iPad. They are lighter, smaller and more compact. Better for putting in your hand bag.


2. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation Beige 40
Price £36 at Debenhams

I use to wear their Pro Lumiere and loved it so when I heard they were discontinuing it I was gutted. However, I have just tried a sample of the new perfection Lumiere and I really like it.


3. Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
Price £36 at Bobbi Brown

This is perfect for wearing under make up, smooth, soft and luxurious.  One of my favourite primers. Smells delightful.


4.Chanel Chromatic J12 titanium watch H2979
Price £3,950 at Goldsmiths

I adore Chanel watches and have had a few of them. You don't have to worry about it scratching or getting wet. They last forever, amazing. And this little beauty is stunning.  Very classy and chic


5.Start Weizman for Russel & Bromley 50/50 boots
Price £365 at R & B

These are a must have timeless boot. I have been searching for one just like this for months. Easy to wear everyday, comfortable and chic.


Lots of Love Ashly xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx