Saturday 16 February 2013

Blog Sale! Designer items Jackets, Bags, shoes!

Hello gorgeous people,

I am having a fantastic sale to sell some of my designer bits & pieces, so grab yourself a designer bargain!

SOLD Brand New with tags Muubaa Heneley jacket in Bisque. Never been worn. 100% Shearling. Size UK 8
Retails for £799
Buy It now for £350
Postage £6 and will be sent special delivery






SOLD: Gorgeous Limited Edition Louis Vuitton Denim bag. There was a waiting list for these and I was lucky enough to get one. It has only been used 2 or 3 times and comes with the dustbag. Excellent conidtion.
Retailed for 
Buy it now for £500 o.n.o
Postage £6 and will be sent special delivery









SOLD: stunning Vintage Louis Vuitton shoes. They are a beautiful brown matt and shiny cream leather with cross over straps on the top which are very elegant and chic. Small Mark on inside of one shoe and heel clips need replaced. Size UK 6
Retailed for £350
Buy it now for £90
Postage £6 and will be sent special delivery










I accept, paypal or cheques. Feel free to leave a message here or email me ashlyrae@hotmail.com xxx





4 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely!

    I might know someone who would like the bag, so I will direct them to you :D

    I'm a new follower! would love you to check out my blog!

    India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi chick! Of course I would love to check out your blog :-) that would be great if you direct them here. Love Ash xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really nice choices you have and really amazing collections.
    Love those collection full of both the beauty and style.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx