Thursday 7 February 2013

Where to get Jeans for Tall Women

At 5ft 10 and with very long legs (34" and above) I have often found it difficult to find a jean long enough for me. It can be so frustrating. Even searching online there really doesn't appear to be much.

Soooo I have composed a list of brands I have found which should be ideal for you long legged lovelies :-)


Premium Denim
Paige - SKyline Skinny, Skyline Straight, Skyline Boot
J Brand - 912 Pencil Leg, 814 Cigarette, 1199 Janey, 722 Lovestory
Hudson - Carly Straight Leg, Beth baby boot, Mia Flare
Current Elliott - Rider Legging
Rag & Bone - Pencil Leg, cigarette, bootcut
Rock & Republic - Almost all their jeans
Made in Heaven (MIH) - Marrakesh Flare
Goldsign - Zebra Leggings, Lure Skinny

Topshop Tall

More Will be added as I find them :-)

Do you know of any long legged jeans?




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing the list, it will be most helpful for me to find out the long jeans easily.

    Jeans For Women

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx