Wednesday 20 February 2013

My top 5 Beauty Favourites of All Time

Hi all, so.... I thought it was about time that I showed you some of my absolute favourite beauty products. I have tried a lot in my time as a model always picking up recommendations from make up artists and products used on me. I have composed a list of my all time favourites - a beauty hall of fame if you will! ha ha

So Starting with...


 Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser
I absolutely love this product. It has never irritated my skin. It is soft, smells divine and lasts an aboslute age!



Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
This is actually my all time favourite concealer. It covers a multitude of sins and lasts for hours and hours. I really like the texture too, it doesn't cake and I believe it is suitable for any age (my mum uses it too).



Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Again with the double wear I know! But it really is fantastic. The longest wearing foundation I have ever tried. It lasts so long and this too gives incedibly good coverage.


 
La Roche Possay Effaclar Duo
Everybody has been raving about this one and for a reason. It really is fantastic. I had awful dry skin this winter and this is the only thing that cleared it up. With no irritation at all. I noticed a difference after using it for 3 days.


Chanel Lipstick in Fire
I think every girl should have at least one Chanel lipstick & one bright red lipstick in their makeup collection. Well killing 2 birds with one stone is my Chanel lipstick in Fire! I adore the colour. It lasts for the whole night and doesn't rub off or smudge. I have actually had this for a few years and it still has a lot left.

So that's it my top 5 all time beauty fave's... whats yours?



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for following me, I am now following your gorgeous blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) I look forward to following your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely agree with the Double Wear concealer and foundation. Have you tried the Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage makeup? Works for me even when bad breakouts make me look like a fireworks factory explosion :D
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love your picks! i love the Chanel Lipsticks they are gorgeous! <3

    www.andrewjamesblog.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that these five beauty products are the best and lots of women are using these products because it's proven to be effective.


    økologisk hudpleje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely about discovering what's tight for your skin xx

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx