Sunday 10 February 2013

Places I would Love to Visit Friday | 2

Have you ever seen the film The Retreat? With vince vaughn? Aside from it being really funny I love the location where it is shot. So for my 2nd Places I would love to visit Friday I bring you Bora Bora :-)





Bora Bora is an island in the Pacific Ocean. I am not a massive fan of the ocean, perhaps that comes from watching Jaws, but. Here it looks so beautiful and blue I would love to dive straight in.


There are a few resorts on the island but I have chosen the Four Seasons. It has a Spa, fitness centre, restaurants, plunge pools. Pure heaven! The more I look at the photos the more I dream of going there.









The Four Seasons Bora Bora was featured on the Real Housewives of Orand County.

Tamra Barney in Bora Bora

 Another beautiful resort on the island, the Hilton Nui Resort, was featured on the tv show Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Kim Kardashian in Bora Bora


Just imagine waking up in the morning and walking out on to the deck to this!



What do you think? Would you like to visit Bora Bora?

Places I Would Love to Visit Friday | 1



2 comments:

  1. I love beach! Lovely and amazing view. We have the same as beautiful as that here in Philippines. The name is BOracay Island and Palawan. I’m your new follower here!

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Jenniya! Would love to visit the Philippines one day :-) x

      Delete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx