Thursday 19 September 2013

Vampire Diaries inspired Autumn Makeup

I was given the Rimmel Apocalips in Eclipse by the beautiful Laura from Liparazzi and I just adore it. Autumnal and vampy so I have created this makeup look to go with it. Inspired by Nina Dobrev from the Vampire Diaries, it is perfect for a dinner date or for a night out with friends. I love the way makeup can change how you feel and this definitely makes me feel mysterious, sultry and powerful!



Products used
Face
Benefit the Porefessional primer
Maybelline fit me foundation 120
Bourjois Bronzing Primer to contour
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Bronze
Benefit Erase paste as highlighter
Mac powder Blusher in style

Eyes
Bobbi Brown Corrector Bisque
Double Wear Concealer light/medium
Elf eyeshadow Primer
Maybelline color tattoo 35 as eyeshadow base
Urban Decay eyeshadow in gunmetal for crease
Barry M Dazzle dust 39 over base
Maybelline gel liner to line top and bottom
Mac Satin Taupe under bottom lashes
Maybelline color tattoo 55 smudged under lashes over satin taupe
Mac False lashes 20
Mac Zoom lash mascara

Eyebrows
HD brows medium blonde powder

Lips
Lined in Mac pencil blonde
Rimmel Apocalips in Eclipse

What do you think beauties will you be autumning up your makeup soon?

Go to my instagram "AshlyLondon' to see the perfect nail polish to go with this look!!



 

Don't forget you can follow me on

9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely look, you have lovely cheekbones by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous look and you did such a wonderful job of capturing it, I envy your makeup skills! I'm not sure I could pull it of with my lack of cheekbones...

    http://mrschrissyanne.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he that is what contouring is for beautiful!! Brings those cheek bones right out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this make up for autumn!

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely look, red lips really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you :-) I do love red lips x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophie - ciaosophie29 September 2013 at 20:28

    You look beautiful! I love the eyeshadow :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx