Sunday 8 December 2013

Pre Christmas Primark Haul


With a bit of time to spare in town I popped in to Primark.  At this time of year you are lucky to catch a quiet time in there, it can get pretty crazy!  I was in desperate need of some easy to wear autumn/winter jumpers so I decided to take the risk...

and it was well worth it, I picked up some fabulous bargains. I mean who can say no to a jumper for £5?



Click play on the video to see everything I got :-)





Don't forget you can follow me on



6 comments:

  1. confessionsofabeautylover8 December 2013 at 11:11

    Christmas socks are so cuteeeee! x

    http://confessionsofabeautylover.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how busy that Primark must be around Christmas, it's busy enough the rest of the year! I love the jumper you got :)

    Alice | www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I am loving those socks x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. so busy and messy a lot of the time so if you catch it quiet you are lucky ! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx