Thursday 13 February 2014

Blush Wedding Ideas


This is a different type of post for AshlyLondon today but it is something that I have been thinking about including for a while.  My fascination for weddings began when my big sister got engaged, we started a pinterest board and it went from there. Now nearly every day I find myself drooling over pretty dresses and beautiful flowers.  So I hope you like this little new addition topic to my blog.

Without doubt one of the most delightful colours for a wedding is blush. I could literally stare at wedding photos of this colour all day, romantic and soft, it seems to imbody everything that joining in holy matrimony stands for.

I would love to hear from you what dress you wore on your wedding day and if you have links make sure you leave them below!!


Don't forget you can follow me on







2 comments:

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx