Saturday 15 March 2014

GUILT FREE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES


Who doesn't want to eat chocolate brownies guilt free? I sure do and these taste absolutely divine.  No flour, no sugar and no butter!

For 3-4 people:
1 medium sweet potato peeled and then grates
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp of honey/agave
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp coconut flour

Method:

Set oven to 180
1. Mix together the grated sweet potato, vanilla, egg, oilive oil and honey with a blender
2. Mix in the baking powder and baking soda.
3. Mix in the cocoa powder, then add coconut flour and mix together well.
4. Pour into a greased baking tray, I find using a silicone tray means there is no mess removing from the tray.
Cook for 25-30 minutes. 



et Voila!!


Don't forget you can follow me on

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt16 March 2014 at 08:38

    Great idea to use sweet potatoes in it to make it healthier, I'll have to try this :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about putting vegetables in cakes to make them healthier, these sound like they're worth a try
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx