Thursday 16 October 2014

Arbonne RE9 cellular renewal mask review


I aim to use the purest, cruelty free, natural products I possibly can.   This can prove difficult when you need a product that works and works well.  Today I am excited to review the Arbonne RE9 Cellular Renewal Mask (£52) for a couple of reasons.  Firstly because it is VEGAN and secondly because it actually works!

Here is what Arbonne has to say:

"Enhanced formula with gentle cellular exfoliation visibly improves skin tone and texture, minimises the appearance of pores, and provides skin with an immediate, radiant glow"

Directions are as follows:

"Use 1–2 times per week at night. After cleansing and drying skin, smooth a generous layer of masque over face, avoiding eyelids or getting into eyes. Leave masque on for 5–7 minutes. Slight transient tingling or redness may be experienced and is normal for a masque of this type. If irritation occurs, stop use immediately and consult a dermatologist. Rinse with tepid water or use a warm washcloth. Pat dry and follow with serum and night crème".

I have been using the mask as adviced and seen massive results.  At first I only left it on for 2 minutes because I started to feel it tingling, now 4 months later I can leave it on for around 7-8 minutes.  Afterwards my skin feels like silk. I do get some redness after use which disappears after 10-20 minutes.

I found it especially useful if I had a breakout, using this on 2 consecutive days would dramatically improve my skins overall condition.  It is great to know that when those pesky sposts appear, I now have something which actually helps.

I have just finished my first tub after 4-5 months and purchased my second.  The RE9 Cellular renewal mask is quickly becoming one of my desert island products.

"Algae extract supports collagen through moisturisation to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles" and "Pineapple and papaya enzymes gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells".

Overall I am really impressed with this product - hence my excitement to share it.

Ashly x

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like an amazing product! My skin needs all the help it can get at times, I may have to put this on my wishlist.
    And the fact that it's totally natural & cruelty free just makes it that much better.
    xx


    almostemilyjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it! I have some samples so let me know if you want one and I can mail it out to you.. ash xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I would love a sample, if you're sure that's okay of course?
    xx


    almostemilyjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course lovely!! email me your address and I will post them to you ashlyrae@hotmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. modelling london has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years. Advancments in modelling london can be linked to many areas. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, there are just not enough blues songs written about modelling london. Inevitably modelling london is often misunderstood by so called 'babies', who just don't like that sort of thing. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into modelling london

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an amazing product! Can’t wait to get my hands on this! :D
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ http://www.kallony.com.ph/brand/benefit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx