Wednesday 19 November 2014

Work out Wear on the High Street

Nothing makes me want to hit the gym faster than new work out gear!! Some high street shops have a great selection, nice bright colours and good prices.  Some of my favourites are H & M, Victoria's Secret and Primark.  I do think high street shops are missing a trick not stocking funky work out gear... after all isn't this the year we saw the rise of the #gymselfie

Neon Pink Yoga Cowl Hoody £8 // Primark
Skinny Jogger £7 // Primark

Where do you get your workout wardrobe?

4 comments:

  1. I get mine from Nike and Pineapple, such comfortable clothes! I love Victoria Secret's workout gear and are yet to buy any, one day!! love the pink hoody.

    You look amazing btw.

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, nice workout clothes make you want to work out more, just so you can wear them more! I just wish I had more confidence to go outside the house to workout more! :P

    Ellie,xx

    Elephant stories
    and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of the VS workout gear, always gorgeous colours and they actually give me a tad of motivation!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx