Saturday 29 August 2015

Linton & Mac Press Launch Aberdeen

I can not tell you how excited I was when I heard about this brand new hair salon opening in Aberdeen.  It had the promise of something edgy and different and I have to tell you it did not disappoint!

It seems a lot of hairdressers go for the same vibe, clean, pretty and sometimes a little unfriendly but Linton and Mac Aberdeen has none of this.  It is Urban, modern, relaxed, cool and feels like you are in an edgy London suburb like Shoreditch or Spitalfields.

Jennifer Linton and Joanna MacDonald make up the duo Linton & Mac.  Both professional hairdressers with many years experience in other salons around Aberdeen, decided to take the next step and create their own funky new salon.

I love love love the decor and the layout.  The Long table for styling and different heights of seating is so different to anything I have seen before.  All the products and tools are hidden as they don't want their customers to feel like they are in a hairdresser but somewhere they can relax.


Everything about the salon screams new and edgy! On top of this the girls and the whole team are very friendly and helpful.

My favourite part (aside from the cool decor) is the blow-dry bar! Hop in for a half hour appointment before your night out, accompanied with a glass of prosecco or a gin & tonic of course, and get coiffed with your gal pals. All for £25, genius!



The official opening date for Linton & Mac Aberdeen is the 1st September.  I predict this place is going to be VERY popular so get booked in now on 01224 641664!

Ashly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx